1 mei 2019
Your privacy is very important to Innovactory International B.V.. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data necessary for our purposes;
- Request explicit consent for the processing of your personal data, should consent be required;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to inspection, correction or removal of your personal data processed by us.
Your details are safe with us and we will always use these details properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with information about you on the Innovactory International B.V. website.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what we keep about you, please contact Innovactory International B.V..
We have a newsletter and you will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. In the newsletter you can read news, tips and information about our products and services.
For this we use your nickname and email address. We do this based on your permission. We keep this information until you unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link.
Providing to third parties
We work together with certain companies, who may receive the personal data mentioned above from us.
We would like to send you advertisements about offers and new products or services. This is what we do:
- via social media
You can object to this advertising at any time. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option.
Provision to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties necessary to provide the services listed above, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police so requires in the event of a suspicion of a crime).
We keep statistics about the use of our website.
Our website includes social media buttons. These buttons are used by the administrators of these services to collect your personal data.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will display a message explaining how cookies are used. We will ask you to agree to the use of these cookies.
You can deactivate cookies via your browser, but some things on our website won’t work properly anymore.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our website. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We ensure that your details are properly secured with us. We always adjust the security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called Data Protection Officer. This person is responsible for the privacy within our organization. Our data protection officer is Stefan Bollars and can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com and by telephone at +31 (0)85 250 0100 for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this privacy statement
If our website changes, we will of course also have to change the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to notify you of any changes.
Accessing, changing and deleting your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right of inspection: you have the right to view the personal data we process about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data we process about you if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to direct marketing;
- Right of deletion: you can request us to delete your personal data;
- Right of transferability of data: if it is technically possible, you have the right to withdraw your personal data.
With your request, we may ask you to identify yourself by sending a valid identification document, to ensure that you are the correct person to whom the personal data belongs. It is important that you shield your BSN and passport photo.
In principle, we will comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons relating to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you in good time.
Filing a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the use of your personal data you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with each complaint internally and communicate this further with you.
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisor. This is called the Personal Data Authority.
Innovactory International B.V.
1332 AT Almere
+31 (0)85 250 0100